Nothing but the best
SEE OUR LATEST MODELS
Outfit your grill with utensils, shelf, racks and covers…and be sure to get a hat while your at it.
Recipies, tips, tricks and suggestions on how to get the most out of your Green Mountain Grill. Their extensive YouTube library makes it easy to access the newest information, or your favorite recipe. Give it a glance and see why there are no other grills on the market with the features for this price.
Green Mountain Grills Brand Pellets are made of 100% kiln-dried sawdust that never touches the floor. Our pellets are held together by the natural lignins in the wood and are a larger diameter pellet that allows them to last longer than standard size pellets.
Welcome to the future.
Our new grills give you complete control at your fingertips. Control and monitor your grill from the convenience of your couch through your home WiFi network or on-the-go remotely, with our easy to use server mode. Stay connected whenever, wherever.
new age grilling has arrived!
THE GMG DIFFERENCE
How a Pellet Grill Works
- A digital controller manages the internal temperature by controlling the fuel and oxygen supply to the firebox.
- A motor turns the auger, which feeds pellets, into the firebox.
- A heat rod in the firebox ignites the pellets and a combustion fan keeps them burning.
- A micro-adjusted variable-speed fan and auger motor allow you to keep your grill and food at the temperature you set.
- The Venturi-style firebox creates the ultimate wood-burning fire, circulating pure hardwood smoke and flavor throughout the grill.